Here at BetonSports, we’re always searching for the best new betting sites, and we’ve picked out some of the best operators currently available to sports fans in the UK.
New Betting Sites
How to Choose the Best New Betting Sites
Punters in the UK are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a betting site, and although there are a number of household names who have been operating for many years, there also tend to be a whole host of newcomers who offer a range of fantastic welcome bonuses and offers for all new customers.
Here at BetonSports, we are always on the lookout for fantastic new betting sites, and our reviewers will focus on every aspect of the sports betting experience.
We have an extensive list of requirements and only the best UK online bookmakers which pass our stringent tests will be listed here at BetonSports.
Best New Betting Sites 2021
Pros and Cons of New Betting Sites
Every punter will have their own list of priorities and requirements when it comes to signing up for these new UK betting sites, however, we rate these bookmakers based on a number of parameters that include safety and security, welcome bonus, range of sports markets and variety of deposit and withdrawal methods.
Usability and site navigation are other important aspects to consider when reviewing these best new betting sites.
We are always on the search for the best new UK betting sites and with every user having vastly different requirements, each operator is likely to come with a series of pros and cons.
There are many aspects to consider before signing up, so we always ensure that each bookie ticks most of the boxes before including it on our site. Here are a list of pros and cons which are likely to play an important part in the decision-making process.
- Safety and Security - Always make sure the betting site has an SSL encryption as this helps protect users’ personal details. All of the sites included on BetonSports are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
- Wide Range of Markets - In order to fully immerse yourself in the sports betting experience, you’ll need to be able to access a wide range of markets.
- Wide Range of Deposit and Withdrawal Methods - Every sports bettor will have their own unique preference when it comes to making a deposit. We look for sites which offer a plethora of options when it comes to funding your account
- In-Play Betting / Live Streaming - Many UK punters enjoy betting live in-play and being able to access the latest in-match stats and pictures is always preferable. If the site offers this service, it can be hugely advantageous.
- Generous Welcome Bonus - Every sportsbook will attract new customers by offering a welcome bonus or sign-up offer. We always look for sites which offer a generous offer that will give new users the best possible start when it comes to betting on sport
- Lack of Live Streaming - Although this is not absolutely essential, it’s always nice to be able to enjoy the live pictures of the latest sporting events, and sportsbooks which are unable to provide this service will be ranked slightly lower as a result.
- Greyhound Racing Markets - Some new online sportsbooks won’t provide greyhound racing markets and although this may not be a concern for many users, it is considered to be a negative, especially when it comes to major gambling events
- Lack of e-wallets - Some new bookmakers do not accept deposits via PayPal, Neteller or Skrill and although this can be easily rectified by using a debit or credit card, it’s always handy to have the option of an e-wallet.
How Does the Deposit Bonus System Work?
All new users will be entitled to claim a welcome bonus upon signing up for an account. It is incredibly easy to qualify for these and they will provide sports fans with the chance to enjoy some free bets on the house.
These bonuses come in several different forms including:
Some of the best new betting sites will offer customers the chance to have a free £5 or £10 bet on a sports market of their choice. The free bet stake is highly unlikely to be returned, however, players will be able to keep any winnings.
This is one of the most common welcome bonuses in the UK with many new UK betting sites offering players the chance to claim £20 in free bet credits when they make an initial deposit. This will often require players to deposit and place a bet within 24 hours of signing up. These bonus bets can be used on any market.
Bookmakers will match initial deposits like-for-like with matched bonus offers. For example – Get a £25 free bet when you sign up and bet £25. Initial bets will have to be settled before the bonus money becomes available.
No Deposit Bonus
This is increasingly uncommon in the UK, however, if you shop around, you can sometimes find a hugely tempting no deposit bonus. Bookmakers will offer new customers free credit without the need for an initial deposit. This is a great way of getting started and getting some free money from these new betting sites.
Users who wager via the mobile app will often be rewarded with an exclusive bonus or offer which is only available to customers who log in using their smartphone or tablet. This can come in a variety of methods including a free bet, free credit or simply in the form of a money back offer.
Importance of Regulation and Safety
Before signing up for any of these new betting sites, it is important to check that the operator has a valid SSL encryption which will help protect your data and banking details. It is strongly advised to check that all of these new betting sites are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and have the correct license to trade in this country. Here at BetonSports, we only list sites which have the correct certification and have undergone stringent checks.
Additional information can be found on the home page of each operator. It is imperative that you only sign up for sites which operate a fair use policy as this will allow you to query any issues surrounding withdrawals or winnings.
Best New Betting Sites in the UK
Here at BetonSports, we’re continually searching for the best new betting sites in the UK and we will be constantly updating this page with the latest operators to enter the market.
If you’re looking to sign-up to one of the latest bookmakers on the market, then make sure you check out our reviews and read up on the best sign-up bonuses before making your final decision.
We’re constantly on the lookout for new operators and if you visit this page on a regular basis, you’ll be able to see which betting sites are reviewed and highly rated by us.
- Betting Sites
- New Betting Sites