Football is the most popular sport when it comes to betting – and Premier League betting is a big reason for that. Here you'll find the best Premier League betting sites that offer the top promotions, odds, features and more.
Best Premier League Betting Sites
Best EPL Betting Sites
How to Choose the Best Betting Site to Bet on Premier League?
Football is the most popular sport when it comes to betting – and Premier League betting is a big reason for that.
We advise that you search for the small differences in prices to maximise your profits. But when betting odds are similar there are a number of other factors to look out for.
- The best betting sites will offer special Premier League betting promotions that give you more from your wagers. It could be free bets or even just price boosts – look out for the extras you can get from an online bookmaker.
- You should also look at how many betting markets are available at your site. If you are looking to make a healthy profit you should investigate every potential bet and not just rely on predicting match results.
Just remember that the betting odds are obviously important – but there is much more than that when it comes to the best betting sites.
Popular Premier League Betting Markets
- Match betting – The most straightforward market when it comes to having a bet on Premier League matches. Pick the winner or go for the draw
- Both teams to score – A simple yes or no question. The Premier League has some of the best attackers in the world but can both teams score in your match?
- Correct Score – This one is more difficult than it seems but you can get some attractive betting odds for correctly predicting how a match will finish
- Total goals – Just pick over or under the amount offered. It doesn’t matter what the result is to win this bet
- Draw no bet – Give yourself a little more chance to win with your Premier League betting. Pick a winner and if the game ends in a draw you get your stake back
Premier League Betting Outrights
Keep the interest going all season by betting on one of the Premier League outrights.
- Outright Winner – The most popular is to pick the eventual champion. Manchester City have won the last two seasons but is it time for a new name on the trophy?
- Top Goalscorer – choose from the vast array of top strikers in the Premier League and predict who will end up scoring the most goals this season. Mo Salah finished joint top scorer last season in a campaign that many pundits considered disappointing. Can the Liverpool striker retain his crown this year – or will one of the new boys take the Premier League by storm?
Premier League Betting Specials
Take a break from the match betting to try one of the Premier League specials betting markets.
- First promoted team to win a match – It’s a big step up from Championship to Premier League, which one of the new boys will get three points on the board first?
- First team not to lose to Manchester City – Pep Guardiola’s team didn’t drop many points last season on their way to winning the title. Who will be the first to slow them down this time around?
- Last game on Match of the Day – Predict which game will be the least exciting of the day and end up last on the highlights show.
Betting Strategy for the Premier League
If you want to give yourself the best chance of consistently winning money with your Premier League betting then a good strategy needs to be followed.
A good betting strategy for the English top flight is to analyse how the teams are doing after the first six games of the season. It is very rare for the eventual champion to sit outside the top four after the first six games for example.
So getting a good start to the season seems absolutely vital for even the top clubs.
There are sides that buck this trend but, similarly, if a team has not picked up many points after three games at home and three away then it is likely to be involved in a relegation battle later in the season.
Once the first six games have been played you should have a clearer view of how the league will progress. You can still place your other bets during the first few weeks but this betting strategy helps develop the bigger picture.
Best Premier League Betting Offers
Premier League Betting FAQs
Can I bet on more than one club to win the Premier League?
You can – but if you spread your money too thinly then you will not make as much profit from your winning returns.
Can I bet on Premier League matches at more than one bookmaker?
Yes. We would advise you to look at a number of different sports betting sites to get the best odds and place bets at more than one.
Should I stick with match betting?
At the best betting sites there will be over 100 different betting markets to choose from. Find the value and make your bets.
Should I always bet on the favourite?
The very best teams in the Premier League rarely lose at home so you might find the odds are not very attractive for that outcome. But upsets do happen – take a look at recent form and previous games rather than previews from before the start of the season.